Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Roomate







Hey hey ! it is the time for me to talk about my roomates when I was in UIA PJ.Lets start with azyy.
And her full name is :

Azyyati Syuhada Binti Borhana.


Everyone call her azyy.But trying to make her feel special ,I gave her a very nice beautiful nickname.Ahha ! I'm not gonna say it.Your nickname is safe with me, azyy.HAHA.She always love it  when I called her by that name.I knew it because she always make this face     =_________________=
we make that face when we like something right ? kahkahkah.
Okay move on.erm I'm not gonna describe her like people always said about her ,pink maniac,beautiful,kind n so on.But tonight I will describe her from my heart about something that people don't really know about her.

I stayed with her almost two years.We shared the same room,watched the same movies,used the same pillow,bed and toilet at different time.Everyday when I got back from school,the first thing I would do is complaining about anything that happen to me at school to her.At class to be exact.I left my school three years  ago!She just listened and listened and always try to bring me to the positive thinking.

To be honest, I treat her really worst.I realized it.For only God knows how many times I hurt her with my words.I always like ermm tegur secara kasar when she did something that I don't like.And I noticed dia merajuk and I did not say sorry.My bad right ?Actually when I did something to my family,I never said sorry.I'm a typical malay.I don't say sorry to my family yet that doesn't mean I don't love them.and yess she is no longer a friend.She is my sister.My little sister.Okay don't cry yet azyy... read more... bazingga!

Flashingback...
I was going back to campus but at that time it was going to rain.I was on the bus and I called her.She went out from the campus all alone with an umbrella and walked under the lightning and storm.Just trying to get me safe.That was really sweet of her.Untill now I still remember the sacrifice she made for me.

10 things people don't really notice about her

1.She can't really understand bahasa kiasan like in situation when people said no for something that should be yes,she would take the "NO" without realizing the real answer behind "NO".HAHA.
2.She doesn't like it when people talk about weight.
3.She also love self-camera.And always make a cute face when snap the pic with me.
4.She is good in head massaging.
5.She wears shawl.
6.She must say "assalamualaikum" everytime she calls or called.
7.She is the mosquito-biggest-enemy.
8.She likes BUDU.
9.She slept with me ! OMG !
10.She's gonna kill me now when she read this.HAHAHAHHA.Bazzingga azyy!

She kept saying that she want to stay in the same room with me again when we are in main campus ,UIAM Kuantan.And I want the same too.Somehow,life can be like not what we wanted ,right ?
My dear azyy,if we are not meant to be in the same room,I really hope that you will live a better life with your new roomie.But I still hope I could still be that "roomie". Yeah you know how much I hate you and I can't live seeing you happy with others.You must suffer under my power.MUAHAHAHA. Bazzinga!!!
And to whoever gonna be Azyy's roomie,you better take good care of her or you will face me.I'm not far from you.And I have 7th grade of taekwondo's certificate.Take note that.Put in your reminder.!

Hey,you realized something? In my previous post I said I met three roomates but I just talk about azyy ,azyy and azyy.. wanna know why ? check out this video.

klik here for video

pfttttt.. byk kali i did the videos tau and tu yang the best i think.Mak oihh susah gile.,,and I tak pandai buat video.very kaku,gelabah and taktau nak cakap ape.I have never been on video.I'm sorry.Tapi gedik nak buat jugak demi you,azyy.HEHE.

Me and azyy

see? She's making that cute face ! she's really cute right?
she's really gonna kill me nowh! hahhahahah



Okay dear.Dah pukul 4.30 pagi ni.I gotta sleep.Sorry I lambat wish.Saje bagi you merajuk dulu.bhahaha.
I MISS YOU boooooo_ _ ! hehehehehe :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

i will reply later . thankyou . ^^